*My new work As You Were will be performed at Disko Dumpling on the 28th of March. More information and images/video will appear on my website in the near future.
*During the first two weeks in March I'm holding the workshop "I första rummet" for the digital media students at Blekinge Tekniska Högskola in Karlshamn.
*During the first week in December I'm holding a workshop for the DKK students at Blekinge Tekniska Högskola. The workshop called INTER-ACT! Art and Activism in Social Media is a part of the exhibition SPACE MATTERS by Art Line. More info here: http://artline-southbaltic.eu/sv/event/2660/
*Excavation No.2 is part of a screening programme at The Nordic House in Reykjavik, Iceland curated by art:screen.
*Over the Rainbow is screened at the gallery Current Space in Baltimore, USA, in the screening programme No Brow - politics and popular culture in contemporary Swedish video art curated by Johan Norling.
* My video Over the Rainbow is featured at the contemporary art platform Anti-Utopias. http://www.anti-utopias.com/nicola-bergstrom-hansen-over-the-rainbow/
* Over the Rainbow is a part of the Simultan festival, The beginning of the end in Timisoara, Romania. More info at http://www.anti-utopias.com/simultan-festival-8-the-beginning-of-the-end/
* Over the Rainbow has been selected for the CologneOFF 2012 videoart festival and will be touring Europe this fall/winter. More info at http://coff.newmediafest.org/
* Excavation No.2 is part of the art:screen fest (former Örebro International Videoart Festival) screening programme in Örebro. More info at http://www.artscreen.se/fest.htm
* Excavation No.2 is shown at Kulturhuset Borgen in Gislaved between the 9th of October to the 18th of November. More info at http://www.gislaved.se/kulturbibliotek/kulturhusetborgen/borgenartcentre/blackbox.8595.html
* My new video Over the Rainbow is screened at three different locations in Karlskrona (Fisktorget, Bastion Aurora, Skeppsbrokajen) in the video exhibition 'Space Matters' by Art Line, curated by Oscar Guermouche. Read more about the exhibition here.